How to prepare a Business plan? Use the template
The most important thing any student can do to prepare for exam is to start early. The days of studying for an exam on the bus going to school are over. Even if you got A's this way, it's not going to work very often with college material. College courses require far more effort.
• Start preparing for the next test the day after you take the prior one. Daily preparation is crucial. At a minimum, review material once every week between exams.
• How much time is needed? The classic question, смотрите на сайте url. Some recommend 2-3 hours outside of class for every hour of class time. In some cases homework problems will require this much effort. For a straightforward lecture course try the following:
• Every day before class, preview the material for 15-20 minutes.
• Attend every lecture. Seems simple but it's the biggest mistake students make.
• Take good notes.
• Spend another 20-30 minutes after class going over the notes.
• Use this time to get any confusing points cleared up in your head; much better now than later. This will make later exam prep. MUCH easier.
• Once a week, review the material to get a more complete overview of the information.
Preparing to take an exam:
If you've been keeping up on everything on a daily and weekly basis you're in good shape when it comes time to get serious about preparing for an exam.
The first thing you need is a plan. You need to answer some questions:
• What is my schedule like during the week of the exam?
• Do I have other exams or papers due?
• Will I have all week to prepare or will I have to study over the weekend?
• How many pages of notes are there?
• How many chapters do I have to read?
All of these questions will help you answer one basic one: How much time will I need? The answer will depend on how much work you have done so far. It's a crucial question because the next step will be to come up with a plan.
Start with the day one week before the exam. That's the first day to start studying in earnest. Literally plan out how many hours you will spend each day studying until the exam. Make a schedule and stick with it. Be sure to leave time for group study or review sessions. Also break up the material in to parts and cover a little each day. Consider these questions:
How To Write a Business Plan To Start Your Own Business